Pakenham Primary School – Uniform
Information about our school uniform
Pakenham Primary School’s school uniform promotes a sense of belonging for students and creates a positive identity for the school community. Pakenham Primary School’s uniform supplier is Noone Imagewear located at 6/45 Siding Avenue, Officer Victoria.
The formal and sports uniform are compulsory.
The formal uniform includes:
- Jumpers, vests, jackets and coats (must be purchased through Noone Imagewear)
- School dresses and tunics (must be purchased through Noone Imagewear)
- Hats, polos, skivvies, pants, shorts, skorts, skirts and accessories must be in school colour and formal style, however can be purchased elsewhere
- Shoes – formal uniform shoes must be black
- Socks – plain white or black
- Tights – white or black and can be worn all year round under any uniform items
Sports items are not part of the formal uniform and can only be worn as part of the sports uniform on timetabled sports days. This includes tracksuit pants, sports shorts and skorts, netball skirts etc. Sports runners don’t need to be black.
The formal school uniform must be worn every day except on sports days and school dress up days.
Contact Pakenham Primary School
You can get in touch with Pakenham Primary for any enquiries about enrolments, your child's education or for general questions.