Pakenham Primary School – School Council
More information about our School Council
Pakenham Primary School Council comprises of 9 members made up of 4 parent members, 3 DET employees and 2 community members.
School Councils have three main responsibilities:
• Strategic Planning
• Policy Development and Review
Other key functions include:
• Maintaining school grounds and facilities
• Entering into contracts
• Reporting to the school community
• Representing and taking the views of the community into account
• Regulating and facilitating after-hours use of the school premises and grounds
• Operating a children’s service at the school
School Council members are elected for a two-year term and elections are held annually to fill vacant positions. Meetings are held twice per term in the Conference Room at an agreed upon time.
Contact Pakenham Primary School
You can get in touch with Pakenham Primary for any enquiries about enrolments, your child's education or for general questions.